Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chapter 8 Question #1


After I read this chapter, I believe that many people attempt to argue with others without having the facts. I feel like many people feel it is more important to win an argument rather than accept the fact they are wrong. It is not so much, they feel as though they are right and use their opinions and biased, although many people do, but a lot of people just flat out do not want to feel defeat so they are willing to say whatever they can in order to win. In the end, the person who has the facts will usually if not always win in the end. I have had this experience before. I was at work and I had just started my shift at work and I a worker from the kitchen came out to my area and yelled at me, because he said I did not notify him in time to let him know we needed more food. I told him that I was unaware of what was going on and he did not care. I then had to let him know I had just clocked in and that I had no fault. Not having all the facts and information can be a very bad thing.

Thank you for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment