Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chapter 12, Question 1

"You are driven even harder than usual today — and it might result in some seriously interesting results! Make sure that you’re pushing yourself hard, as rest could result in anxiety."


I was born on March 22, which makes me an Aries. Today, my reading said that I am extremely driven and that my determination will bring some interesting results. In my opinion I do not believe in horoscopes. I started off my day being lazy in my room and I had no plans of accomplishing anything important today. This alone, makes me not believe in horoscopes. I do not understand why people take their readings seriously. Just, because you were born on a certain date, does not mean the stars will determine how your life will unfold. I believe everyone should live his or her life the way it is without an explanation from a horoscope. I do agree with what my attitude of an Aries is, because I am very stubborn however I still would not live my life around my horoscope reading and neither should anyone else in my opinion.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Richy,
    I can agree with you about the Zodiac signs and horoscopes. I too do not believe in them or honestly ever paid attention to them ever. People should definitely not live their lives by this reading and also shift their lives around just because it says one thing or another that may frighten you. But then again for my first time trying it, it was really accurate but it still does not change the fact that I will start reading them. I just find it interesting that how something made up can be very coincidental. I really like how you said that peoples’ lives cannot be determined by stars because it sounds way too cliché’.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Richard Ayala!
    I agree with you when you said that you don't believe in Zodiac signs. I think that you could pretty much make any few claims about anyone's given situation and the result will be the same. People will find that they are correct in a few places (maybe all of them) but, generally they match a couple of the claims and the real believers claim that their horoscopes are spot on. However, I could write a paragraph stating just about anything regarding insight on a situation like "keep your head up and love will find your way" or something like "treat those around you well to maintain your close relationships" to knock out both groups of people: those in love and those out of love. It's easy. Maybe I should become a horoscope writer :P

    ReplyDelete